Ijen Blue Flame Tour
Bali Island - Banyuwangi (private tour only)
- Our staff will pick you up from ketapang ferryport and than take you to your hotel in Banyuwangi
- The trip goes through the rural landscapes of Banyuwangi (optional) only if you not tire after the trip before.(optional just for a private tour)
- End of the afternoon back again in the hotel.
- 1:00 AM: Drive up to Ijen base camp. Approximately a 1.5-hour drive in a private car.
- 2:30 AM: Start trekking up Mt. Ijen. Enjoy the
- 4:30 AM: Make it up the crater at an altitude of 2883 m.
- 4:30 AM - 5:30 AM: Hike down into the caldera to see the blue flames
- 5:30 AM - 6:30 AM: Hike back to the ridge for sunrise. Enjoy the stunning panoramic views and the largest acidic lake in the world in the middle of the caldera of Mt. Ijen
- up again to the top for sunrise
- 7:00 AM: Hike down the mountain and drive back to your hotel. From your hotel we will take you back to Ketapang Harbour.
During the Mount Ijen Blue Flame tour enjoy some of the best panoramic views of Bali and Java. The sunrise casts a beautiful purple and pink light on the volcanoes caldera making the acidic lake a stunning bright blue. Take plenty of pictures of this unreal natural scene. On the tour, you will see sulfur minders climbing the crater and carrying 60-80 kg of sulfur on their backs - a dangerous and strenuous job. You can buy small sulfur carvings and crystals from the miners if you would like.
PRICE INCLUDE :
- Pick up service from ketapang ferry port to Hotel (private only)
- Mt. Ijen National Park Entrance fee
- Gas mask
- 1-night accommodation (private only)
PRICE EXCLUDE :
If you are solo traveler or couple looking for budget options, we suggest you choose our OPEN TRIP price option, (at the bottom of the drop-down price option). Our open trip option places you within a group tour up the mountain and does not include accommodation or transportation from the harbor. It still includes transportation to the mountain, park entrance fee, and gas mask fee.
- Personal Expenses
- Meals during program
- Tipping, Bar, Laundry, Plane & Ferry tickets
- Travel Insurance, camera fee