Terms & Conditions
These Travel Terms and Conditions.
Registration & Payment
- The registration down payment paid to osingvacation is non-refundable (down payment is non-refundable) for tours of more than 2 days
- Participants are willing to fulfill the complete document requirements according to the schedule and conditions of the Embassy of our country.
- Registration without a deposit is non-binding and can be canceled without prior notice to the Participant.
- Payment of tour fees is carried out 14 days before the date of departure.
- Registration that is done less than 15 days before the date of departure must be paid in full.
- For applicants who are over 70 years old or have limited limb or sensory function or mental limitations, they must be accompanied by family members, friends or relatives who will be responsible for the tour.
- (Deviation; Change, extension, addition/deviation of travel routes outside the scheduled trip by osingvacation
- Deviations can be processed if you have made a deposit and attached a photocopy of your passport.
- A deviation can be done if the number of participants who depart and return has fulfilled the quota of the tour package provisions
- If the deviation has been approved, it will be charged according to osingvacation provisions and cannot return to the original schedule.
- The Osing Vacation does not guarantee the confirmation of transport, hotels and so on if the Participant wishes to extend the tour package schedule. If the deviation request cannot be approved by osingvacation, the Participant will automatically return to the original schedule.
- Deviations that will shorten the tour package schedule are not given a reduction in the cost of the original standard package costs.
If there is a cancellation of the tour event by the Participant before the departure date, the cancellation fee is as follows:
- After registration: Advance payment (Non-Refundable)
- 30-15 calendar days before departure date: 50% of the tour fee
- 14-7 calendar days before departure date: 75% of the tour fee
- 6-00 calendar days before departure date: 100% of the tour fee
The above cancellation fees also apply to:
- Participants who change the departure date or change the package/type of tour.
- Participants who are late in providing visa requirements from the specified time limit for osingvacation and cause participants not to leave on time because their visa application is still processed by the Embassy.
- Cancellations made by either party (Participant or Osingvacation) due to natural disasters, war, disease outbreaks, terrorist acts or other 'Force Majeure' conditions, the above conditions may change at any time without prior notice, depending on the policy authorities, hotels and Osingvacation.
- (Force Majeure; An event that occurs beyond human ability and cannot be avoided so that an activity cannot be carried out properly).
- Osingvacation has the right to cancel the registration of tour Participants who have not paid a down payment or repayment according to the Osingvacation deadline.
- Advances for Participant registration cannot be returned if the Participant unilaterally cancels.
- Airplane, train and other transportation tickets and unused accommodations cannot be refunded (non-refundable).
- If the prospective Participant tour is unable / ill before the scheduled departure date, the refund / cancellation fee will refer to the cancellation article.
- If there is a service in a package that is not used by the Participants due to being unable or ill during the trip, the Participants have no right to demand money back.
- For tour participants who are not permitted to enter or be subject to deportation by our country of immigration (even though they already have a visa), or who are rejected by the airline, or in the course of suffering from illness, or there are mental disorders, or on the way to an accident, they must returning or deviating from the trip specified in the tour program, or being forced to cancel part / almost all trips after departure, is not entitled to refunds or any other forms of return for services that have not or are not used.
Osingvacation and All Agents
Agents Not Responsible And Cannot Be Sued For:
- Accidents, loss of suitcases and delays in the arrival of luggage due to the actions of the airline or other transportation equipment, the replacement standard is based on the provisions of international airlines or the transportation service providers used.
- Loss of personal belongings, luggage, goods deposited at the airport, hotel and criminal acts that befall the tour participants during the trip.
- Delay or cancellation of flight schedules, and all events that occur outside the control of the Osingvacation.
- Change or reduction in travel events due to natural disasters, riots and others that are 'Force Majeure'.
- Leaving the Participant due to illness or accident during the tour.
Osingvacation and all eligible agents:
- For the convenience and smooth planning of tour trips, Osingvacation has the right to issue airplane tickets, trains, and other transportation, accommodation, tourist entrance tickets without oral or written confirmation to registrants who have made a deposit.
- Cancel the tour departure date, if the number of Participants is less than the package provisions, and the tour fees that have been paid will be returned in full.
- For the convenience and smooth planning of tour trips, Osingvacation has the right to ask tour participants to leave the group if the concerned tour participant tries to riot, disrupt the tour, forcefully request, and provide incorrect information about the tour program, etc.
- Replacing the hotels that will be used since the hotel is full and replaces with other hotels that are equivalent according to consideration and confirmation. If during the tour period in the cities visited exhibitions/conferences will be replaced with other hotels that are comparable in the nearest cities.
- The tour schedule can change at any time following the conditions that are possible without reducing the contents of the tour.
- The Osingvacation party has the right to bill the difference in tour prices and others (if there is an increase in tour prices, airport tax, etc.) to prospective Participants.