You are here: Home > Ijen Blue Fire Tour
Ijen Blue Fire Tour
- **Our staff will pick you up from ketapang ferry port and then take you to your hotel in Banyuwangi
- **The trip goes through the rural landscapes of Banyuwangi* visit jagir waterfall
- **End of the afternoon back again in the hotel.
- 12:30 AM: Drive up to Ijen base camp. Approximately a 1.5-hour drive in a private car.
- 1:30 AM: Start ijen trekking up Mt. Ijen with our guide Make it up to the crater at an altitude of 2883 m.
- 2:30 AM: Hike down into the caldera to see the ijen blue flames
- 3:30 AM: Hike back to the ridge for the ijen sunrise spot. Enjoy the stunning panoramic views and the largest acidic lake in the world in the middle of the caldera of Mt. Ijen
- 7:00 AM: Hike down the mountain and drive back to your hotel. From your hotel, we will take you back to Ketapang Harbour or any other place that you mention in banyuwangi area.
During the Mount Ijen Blue Flame tour, you will enjoy some of the best panoramic views of Bali and Java. The sunrise casts a beautiful purple and pink light on the volcanoes caldera making the acidic lake a stunning bright blue. Take plenty of pictures of this unreal natural scene.
On the ijen tour, you will see sulfur miners climbing the crater and carrying 60-80 kg of sulfur on their backs - a dangerous and strenuous job. You can buy small sulfur carvings and crystals from the ijen miners if you would like.so they get a little bit more money for their family at home,
Ijen blue fire tour from banyuwangi price doesn't include: